Howden offers full pump & pipe system advisory and training services to the industry.
Using our extensive knowledge of Pumpsim™ and its application in real-world environments, we can help you to rapidly build, develop or extend new pipe networks to best suit your requirements.
We can assist with:
- Optimising your reticulation circuits
- Reducing development and power costs
- Advice for new or existing networks
- And much more
Scheduled Training Courses, Seminars & Events
Events can be booked online or via the PDF forms. To fill in the PDF form on your computer, we recommend that you right-click on the link and select “Save target as…” to download the PDF file to your computer. Once the form is completed, please save and email to us at [email protected].
Register 3 or more attendees and receive a 15% discount!
- Within 7 days of course start: no refund
- Between 7-14 days of course start: 50% refund
- Outside 14 days of course start: full refund
To make sure you get the most out of the powerful Pumpsim™ software, Howden also offers customised private sessions, either one on one, or within a structured training environment tailored to the specific needs of your company. Contact us for further details.