3D Flow Simulation Software for Pipe Networks
Design, optimise and simulate your pump and liquid reticulation system with Pumpsim™ 3D Pumping Simulation Software.
Build a network of pipes, channels, pumps, tanks, valves and sprays to simulate flows and pressures of liquids, slurries and many other fluids.
- Pumpsim™ Standard: LIQUID A low cost, steady state modelling tool for fluid flow prediction through pipes, pumps and channels.
- Pumpsim™ Advanced: LIQUID A powerful steady state and dynamic (time based) modelling tool for incompressible fluid flow through pipes and pumps.
- Pumpsim™ Standard: GAS A low cost, steady state modelling tool for gas and compressed airflow prediction through pipes and compressors.
- Pumpsim™ Advanced: GAS A powerful steady state and dynamic (time based) modelling tool for gas and compressed airflow prediction through pipes and compressors.
- Pumpsim™ PREMIUM Our most powerful version.
Pumpsim™ is a 3D simulation software product developed by Howden Ventsim. Pumpsim™ provides you with the tools to...
Howden offers full pump & pipe system advisory and training services to the industry. Using our extensive knowledge of Pumpsim™ and its...
The Howden Ventsim™ Team can assist with Pumpsim™ by providing advice, consulting services, model design and auditing. We specialise in...
An underground copper mine needed a complete rethink of its water pumping system to improve its capacity to accommodate deeper mining and better system reliability. The project required detailed planning and pre-calculations for the dewatering system. Pumpsim™ was an effective tool in designing and simulating an effective system for pumping waste water out of our mine.
With an easy-to-use interface and the ability to produce highly accurate results, I would strongly recommend Pumpsim™ for the simulation of mine water systems. The biggest gain for us in this project was the time saved, analysis of different possible options and help in identifying a pump that would suit our needs.